Embassy of Italy in Armenia and Ermenegildo Zegna Group organize a Festival of Italian Cuisine in Yerevan. It will take place on May 10-16, during which, the delicious Italian food will be available for a special promotional price in 11 restaurants of Yerevan.
|the poster was spotted near 'Mama mia' pizzeria on Sayat Nova str.|
- "Cucina" Marriott-Armenia (Amiryan 1) - Cuisine of Piemonte (Milano). I've heard only good reviews about their cuisine and waited for an occasion to visit. Will try to do it this time!
- "Rossini" Golden Tulip Hotel (Abovian 14) - Cuisine of Campania (Napoli). Must be a nice place, I may go. btw, Napoli is the hometown of pizza ;)
- "Raffaello" Congress Hotel (Italia 1) - Cuisine of Lazio (Rome). I've been here once and it's nice, may go again too.
- "L'Atelier" (Mashtots 37) - Cuisine of Emilia-Romagna (Bologna). I have no idea what/where this is :)
- "Le Bouchon" (Abovian 26) - Cuisine of Sicilia. I haven't been here either, but heard pretty good reviews, will possibly go this time.
- "Mezzo" (Isahakyan 28) - Cuisine of Lombardia (Milano). This location is on my "to visit" list. Seems a nice occasion, will definitely go.
- "Noyan Tapan" (Amiryan 12) - Cuisine of Abruzzo (L'Aquila). hm, i didn't know they serve food there (I thought it's a brandy store)
- "Ai Leoni" (Tumanian 40) - Cuisine of Veneto (Venezia). This is probably the best Italian restaurant in Yerevan. Seems to me, i won't miss the opportunity to visit it for the festival. And can't wait to have my favorite spritz (only in Veneto) again!
- "Ankyun" (Vardanants 4) - Cuisine of Toscana (Florence). I love this place, will probably go.
- "Rembrandt" (Abovian 14/6) - Cuisine of Veneto (fish). I have heard that this is a pretty expensive place (especially the sea food), not seems to be "my place".
- "Mama mia" (Alek Manukian 7/2) - Cuisine of Puglia (Bari). beh... i'd just say i'm not dreaming of eating there at all :D but i wonder what Puglia is famous for...
Wait, WHERE is Liguria?? I wanna try the genuine genovese focaccia! :( and if there would be a restaurant representing Friuli-Venezia Giulia (Trieste), i'd definitely have an Illy espresso there ;)
I guess i'll be having my dinners in these (marked with pink) fancy restaurants for the whole week :)) I really hope the special promotional prices will be affordable, as announced.
By the way, a sample of Italian gastronomic products and touristic brochures of the Regions involved will be available in the restaurants. It's unmissable!
Couple of years ago I was involved in all the activities connected with Italy in Armenia. I was frequent in the Embassy, participating in all of their events and was in a very good relations with the staff. It seems to me that it's time to reestablish the ties :) especially when my italiamania (Italian bzik) is totally having a comeback.
P.S. Haykush, amic, mi sei mancata tanto tanto! E per il tuo compleanno, farò un brindisi per te, con un vino Italiano!
P.P.S. Bagi, un brindisi speciale sarà fatto anche per te !