Concerning these Marketing classes, i want to evaluate them by some key points:
- PowerPoint presentation - 2
- Trainer's competency, trust building - 4
- Organization of the lesson - 3
- Presentation of the material - 4
- Interactiveness - 4
- Logistics - 4
So what did i learn today there?
It was mostly about the customer behavior, Maslow's hierarchy of needs, communication methods, verbal, non-verbal communication. There was almost nothing new for me :D hehehhh
I will share with you 2 things - Maslow pyramid and about the communication techniques.
Do you know the factors of effective communication?
What do you think the percentage of importance of these things are? Write down your answers :)
- Subject matter (what you are talking about)
- Intonation (how you are talking about it, your voice)
- Body language (your gestures, movements, eyes)
I had it twice :)))
He asked our opinion on percentage of these things. Very rare people gave answers close to the correct one.
The correct answer goes below:
- Subject matter - 7%
- Intonation - 38%
- Body language - 55%